Thursday, March 24, 2005

March 24, 2005

Tonight was Stitch N Bitch or Arts and Alcohol as some like to call it. I finished my first sock and now I have to knit the other.
The sun is officially down and the sky is full of all the pastels that ordinarily last a few minutes in a normal sunset but the colors go on for hours and hours. As the sun gets further north the tones will become darker until twilight and then complete darkness with the occasional aurora.
Today I found a mini disc recorder so it looks like I am ready to run with a pod cast. I tried using it on a girl by asking some rather ordinary questions then asked something deeper and she busted me. I need to be more cleaver on my delivery if I am going to capture people in their true essence.
I really don’t have much else to say tonight but tomorrow I will try to write more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home