Wednesday, May 25, 2005

May 24, 2005

Temperature-69.2 C -92.6 F
Windchill-90.4 C -130.7 F
Wind 8.7 kts Grid 105
Barometer 674.0 mb (10855 ft)
Lunch: Chicken Burgers
Dinner: Salmon w/mango chutney

Not much going on here at the bottom. I think the effects of the dark are setting in. I am becoming crabby and I notice most people around me are crabby also. Last night we watched the new Star Wars film "Revenge of the Sith". It was the best of the three most recent movies and it stimulated my senses so much that it made it hard for me to sleep.
The galley crew hates their jobs and constantly complain that they are not getting enough help, the station manager sends out a nasty gram and we all try to help but it never seems to be enough. My boss and the galley chief are having a feud, my boss thinks they get enough help and they are just whining and the galley chief retaliates saying the construction workers drag drywall dust around the station trashing her galley. It just goes on and on. I figure this whole thing is heading to a blow up and it is a matter of time before the galley chief does something like make ramen for dinner. It should make for some interesting stories someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home